The Shirts You Wear Matter campaign invites you to wear a special shirt (with a code) to raise awareness for breast cancer. All proceeds will go to support the American Cancer Society’s National Breast Cancer Foundation.
“Top 7 Shirt Models To Raise Cancer Awareness“
Cancer affects people of every age, every race, every gender and every economic background. Even though cancer is the second leading cause of death behind heart disease, most people don’t realize that. Most people aren’t aware that cancer has affected them in one way or another. Whether it’s being diagnosed with cancer or someone close to them having cancer, most people have had an encounter with cancer at some point in their lives. So what better way to raise awareness than by showing the world that there are models t-shirt are raising awareness about cancer.
This post was inspired by a simple question: How can I help others when there is so much pain and suffering in the world?
1. In This Family No One Fights Alone ProstateCancer Shirt
2. Not Today Games Of Thrones Uterine Cancer Shirt
Buy the Not Today Games Of Thrones Uterine Cancer Shirt here
3. Childhood Cancer Awareness Gold for a Child Fight Shirt
4. I Stand With Superheroes Childhood Cancer Awareness Month Shirt
5. In October We Wear Pink Pumpkin Breast Cancer Halloween Shirt
6. Trex Dinosaur Let’s Make Childhood Cancer Extinct Shirt
7. I Do Not Like Cancer Here Or There Or Anywhere T-Shirt
In conclusion, the shirt models have set a new precedent in fashion. This means that the designers will have to use different colors to set themselves apart. In the future, designers will have to use colors that do not match with their clothes, so that the consumers can easily identify them. These shirts are meant to encourage women to get tested for cancer and to be aware of the disease. With the help of these models, the designers have created awareness and raised funds for a good cause. It is a unique way of promoting cancer awareness.