Do you hate mornings? Do you love the San Francisco Giants? Then this MLB Funny Grinch I Hate Morning People Ugly Christmas Sweater is perfect for you! This sweater is sure to get a laugh at your next holiday party. It’s also perfect for showing your support for the Giants.
Perfect design for holiday. Get yours this shirt or this is a cute item for your daddy, gift for your mom, and gift for friends on any occasion. buy a cute gift now.
Once you placed successfully your order, it will be processed and printed exclusively for you within 4 – 7 days. You will receive your order within 7 – 14 business days after printing is complete.
(PRODUCTION TIME: 4-7 BUSINESS DAYS + SHIPPING TIME: 7-14 BUSINESS DAYS)
Manufacturer: Made in Vietnam
DHL shipping costs $4.99 for orders under $39.99.
San Francisco Giants MLB Funny Grinch I Hate Morning People Ugly Christmas Sweater Informations:
– Gender: Unisex
Custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order.
- Well-designed crewneck to keep you warm and comfortable all day long.
- Profession 3D Print-rich in color, Dye-sublimation printing.
- The colors are vibrant and won’t fade.
- Acrylic wool blend fabric
- Good quality fabric, which makes you feel good and comfortable when wearing. The wool is naturally breathable and regulates body temperature.
- Long-sleeve wool-blend sweater with ribbed cuffs. You can pair up with most of your outfits, suits, jeans, slacks on various occasions and venues. Also, easy to fold and carry on the go.
- Comfortable and lightweight sweater. Perfect for everyday wear.
AOP SWEATER SIZE CHART:
Allow for a tolerance level of 2.5cm/1in. If you're unsure it's always better to choose the larger size.
Some of the San Francisco Giants MLB Funny Grinch I Hate Morning People Ugly Christmas Sweater photos
Note: Because this product is made to order, we can't accept returns due to size issues. Please check carefully before making the purchase. If you have any issues with the payment or adjust the information right after purchase, please contact us here.